The men from Milan are back. 4th ‘N Goal, Italy’s pop punk dudes have a new EP titled Turn The Light On and from the sound of it, the light will be bright. The EP is a six track release that includes a cover of Bring Me The Horizon’s “Drown.” The release has been complimented by a tour around Italy during the month of May.
4th ‘N Goal, featuring six guys, is described as metal core, easy core, parody, and even pop core. Whatever category you choose to place them in, you will be banging your hands and maybe even your head on the steering wheel because these six tracks will leave you wanting more. The result…listen, reverse, repeat.
Immediately drawn to the “Drown” cover, the quicker tempo and tinnier sound really work and honestly warrant a huge pizza throw-down party, which is appropriate given the Italy thing. They sing about pickles, tortillas, and Ken Burns and it’s easy to imagine them entertaining at the world’s biggest block party. The tracks are catchy to a fault, but isn’t that where the fun comes in? They have even resurrected the “Dude” reference from a previous release only this time it is “Turn On The Lights, Dude.” Each song will have you jumping in your beach chair, pool lounger, or car seat.
Turn On The Light tracks:
02: Redline Extreme feat Matty Arsenault of A Loss For Words
03: Turn On The Lights, Dude!
04: Out Of Tortillas
05: Drown (Bring Me The Horizon cover)
06: Ken Burns
The official video for “Drown” can be seen here on YouTube. The video features beards, bermudas, and beach shirts along with the occasional crab. You just have to see for yourself:
Check out the full album HERE
Words by Valerie Cason
Photo credit: Ilaria Poletti
- 4th 'N Goal Cover "Drown" by Bring Me The Horizon and Release Parody Video
- 4th 'N Goal Stream the First Song, "Turn On The Lights, Dude!", Off of Upcoming "Turn On The Light" EP
- Bring Me The Horizon Reveal "Go To Hell For Heaven's Sake" Video
- Bring Me The Horizon announce headlining tour dates
- Of Mice & Men To Join Bring Me The Horizon For North American Tour Dates In February And March
- Chiodos release statement regarding Crowd Surf America tour cancellation