2013 marks the 20th year of Anti-Flag and also the beginning of a new chapter in the history of A-F Records. To commemorate this, the label/band is excited to announce the “20 Years of Hell” 7” vinyl/online subscription series. These special one of a kind records will be hand numbered, have screened die cut covers, and are limited to 500.
Anti-Flag and A-F Records are stoked to announce that Vol. 2 of the Split 7-inch series is with Cleveland’s All Dinosaurs. “20 Years of Hell: Vol. 2” features two re-recorded and re-envisioned Anti-Flag tracks as well as two re-mastered tracks from All Dinosaurs’ A-F records debut LP, Rules of Civility and Decent Behavior. You can stream the re-recording of “Bring Out Your Dead” exclusively on Alternative Press. The song originally appeared on Anti-Flag’s 2001 LP, Underground Network.
Chris2 of Anti-Flag had this to say about All Dinosaurs:
“The combination of their rust belt work ethic and understanding of when to push themselves musically and when to allow a song to be simple were the first things to inspire me about All Dinosaurs… I hear sonic kinship to Propaghandi…fast, brutal, without being a “metal” band. At times on the record they’ll fall into almost folk rhythms and build that shit into the sickest riffs. Road dogs without a care for the confines of genre, they’re a band who can and will play for everyone and with everyone.”
1. Anti-Flag – The Consumers Song (Re-recorded)
2. Anti-Flag – Bring Out Your Dead (Re-recorded)
1. All Dinosaurs – What About Elvis
2. All Dinosaurs – Tight Rope
Volume 1 (World’s Scariest Police Chases) and Volume 2 (All Dinosaurs) are now available. The 7” Series can be purchased via the Anti-Flag Online Store. You can view a video detailing the 7-inch subscription series and what all it entails HERE and the series is outlined in more detail below.
“20 Years of Hell” Split 7-Inch Series
SIDE A: Anti-Flag will be handpicking and re-recording new versions of 1 song from each of their 11 full-length releases as well as recording a brand new unreleased track that will appear on the final volume of the series:
• VOLUME 1: “Die for the Government” and “Their System Doesn’t Work for You”
• VOLUME 2: “New Kind of Army” and “Underground Network”
• VOLUME 3: “Mobilize” and “The Terror State”
• VOLUME 4: “For Blood and Empire” and “A Benefit For The Victims Of Violent Crime”
• VOLUME 5: “The Bright Lights Of America” and “The People Or The Gun”
• VOLUME 6: “The General Strike” and a NEW UNRELEASED TRACK
SIDE B: Keeping with Anti-Flag’s commitment to the punk community and efforts to help other musicians have a voice, the B side of each volume will showcase 2 songs from 6 new bands (one band per volume.) These bands will be announced as the series progresses throughout the year.
- A-F Records Celebrates One Year Anniversary of the Label's Return / All Releases Available For Name-Your-Price on Bandcamp
- Anti-Flag streams unreleased demo song “20 Years of Hell” Subscription Series Holiday Sale on Bandcamp
- A-F Records announces Anti-Flag cover contest
- Fat Tour 2013; Less Than Jake, Anti-Flag, Masked Intruder and Get Dead
- New album 'Buy This Fracking Album' to support anti-fracking movement
- The Homeless Gospel Choir signs to A-F Records; new album this Summer; on tour now with Grey Gordon