Following the release of their EP ‘Smoke Signals‘ and a supporting UK tour, alt-rockers A Mouth Full Of Matches have unveiled their second single from the offering. Entitled ‘Young Blood‘ it is, as vocalist Tom Buxton comments, “an upbeat track about passion, youthfulness and rebellion”. Shot by Life Is Art films, with an aesthetic reflective of the EP title, the video can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5nsIcRxkcQ
Discussing the name of the EP, Tom Muses “We are part of an industry now where there are so many bands, it’s harder than ever to get noticed”. He elaborates: “Hence why we named the new E.P ‘Smoke Signals’ – our lyrics tackle the topic of how are new bands meant to get on the map? We want to broadcast ourselves, we want to be heard.”
With that mission in mind, the aforementioned ‘Smoke Signals’ – which saw release on September 8 release – is a marked step in the right direction, its anthemic vocal refrains and songwriting largess sounding positively custom built for those big rooms with the big stages in them. Pick it up for free now: http://amouthfullofmatches.bandcamp.com/
‘Smoke Signals’ saw release on 8th September 2014– available free here: http://amouthfullofmatches.bandcamp.com/
Watch Current Single ‘Young Blood’ HERE
Watch Former Single ‘Danger High’ HERE
- We are Shining insane knife throwing, dancing video for 'Killing'
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Mickey Avalon releases new video for title track of 'I Get Even' EP
- Alt-Pop duo Yell For Help release video for 'Trigger Happy'
- Minor Alps (Juliana Hatfield / Matthew Caws) debut music video for "Waiting For You"
- French progressive rock trio LizZard release new video and Euro tour dates with Soen