Acclaimed singer-songwriter releases “Strange Life” as the first single off her 2013 album, The Good Ones. Singer-Songwriter/vocal coach Tina Shafer started hosting and booking the New York Songwriterʼs Circle in 1991. Tina Shafer has written for artists such as Celine Dion and Billy Porter, and has also established herself as a vocal coach, working with artists such as Lana Del Ray, Avril Lavigne, and many more. A seasoned performer, Shafer has opened for Suzanne Vega, and sung with Phoebe Snow, John Oates, Marc Cohn, Gary Burr, Gavin DeGraw, Vanessa Carlton and more.
Sonically light and wistfully heavy, “Strange Life” finds Shafer, longtime songwriter and mother of two teenagers, capturing the unpredictability and tumultuousness of passing time. Be sure to check out “Strange Life,” the latest single from this acclaimed singer-songwriter!
The Good Ones tracklisting:
1. Crack the Sky
2. Strange Life
3. The Good Ones
4. Serenity Prayer
5. Walking Wounded
6. Get It Right
8. Go Time
9. Don’t Be Afraid
11. In Spite of It All
- The Moons announce new single 'Body Snatchers' out June 23 on Schnitzel Records
- The Cold and Lovely release new single from new EP 'Ellis Bell Deluxe'
- Diamante releases third single of the year 'Bite Your Kiss' #3 on Billboard Hot Single Sales
- Then Thickens announces dates with Echo & The Bunnymen, new single Aug.4 on Hatch Records
- Pysch duo Saint Agnes to release new single Jun.10 on Energy Snake Records
- Iggy Azalea announces new single 'Black Widow' Featuring Rita Ora