Famined Records has taken very little breaks in the past few months, constantly growing and improving their roster. This time it’s UK’s very own metalcore group Actions To Onslaught. After forming in 2011 the band made quick strides by combining metal riffs and melodic guitar sections to create an original sound.
Owner of Famined Records had this to say on her newest signing, “At Famined Records we always make sure to work with bands that have talent, drive and that we believe can go far, and as soon as I heard “Partisan”, the band’s latest single, I knew I wanted to reach out to them and try to bring them on board. It’s not easy to win me over with just one song, but these guys had all the right things in their single, and I’m glad that they decided to release their album with us. They have talent and they will go far, we can’t wait to show what they recorded to the world.”
With the signing, also comes the official release date for Actions To Onslaught’s Famied Debut, “Ethereal” which will drop September 16th. Watch the band’s first single “Partisan” off their upcoming album below.
6.Hands of Control
7.Canis Canem Edit
- Massachusetts deathcore band False Images signs to Famined Records
- The World To Come signs to Famined Records
- Famined Records announces signing of prog metal band Dethrone The Sovereign from SLC
- Famined Records Sign Worldwide Deal With Neberu
- Neberu To Release Debut EP “Impulsions” Through Famined Records
- Massive signs with Earache / Century Media Records; debut album this Spring