Adrian Lux, Swedish import and indie-flushed dance music producer, just dropped “Wild Child” (Dark Remix) – a lacquered, moody take on the shimmery, blissed-out summery original track he made with fellow Swedish artists jj and Marcus Schossow. The Dark Remix of “Wild Child” is made for late nights spent on crowded, smoky dance floors, with celestial synths and a throbbing bassline to set the mood. Preview Adrian Lux’s “Wild Child” (Dark Mix) HERE – the complete “Wild Child” package will be available everywhere on October 1st via Ultra Musreic.
To close out the past few whirlwind months, the young producer also premiered a video of his live set last month at Webster Hall NYC via Dancing Astronaut.The visuals capture the nonstop energy of Adrian Lux’s “Damaged” Tour this summer – during which the 27-year-old wunderkind became a mainstage fixture while playing at festivals including Coachella, Ultra and EDC Chicago and Las Vegas. Adrian Lux also took NYC by storm, playing at MTV’s Bash in July with Cirque-influenced indie rock royalty Empire of the Sun, and returning later that month to sell out Webster Hall’s 1,500 capacity Grand Ballroom. On top of that Adrian Lux played the Opening Party for the Toronto Film Festival and established a summer monthly Vegas Residency at Surrender Nightclub. Not like we’re at all surprised – leave it to Swedish artists to make the smoothest jams out there.
Next up, Adrian Lux will be heading out on an Australian tour supporting his upcoming 2014 sophomore LP release on Ultra Music.
- Adrian Lux Drops New Single "Wild Child" w/ Marcus Schossow ft. jj
- Adrian Lux Drops New Single "Wild Child" with Marcus Schossow ft. jj + Premieres Tour Wrap-Up Video from The Mid-Chicago
- Adrian Lux's Releases New M4SONIC Remix Video for "Damaged" as Exclusively Premiered on Ultra Music
- Adrian Lux Announces U.S. Tour This Month; Bassjackers Remix "Wild Child"
- Adrian Lux announces new EP 'Make Out' on Ultra Music and Spring tour dates