Musical icon of The Only Ones returns with a powerful follow up to his first single “Four Winds”. Written, sung and produced by Mair ‘Stairway to Hell’ is an accumulation of his experiences and knowledge and it is a fantastic release. Having played countless festivals such as Glastonbury and O2 Wireless festival and literally thousands of concerts Alan has been able to hone both his live stage work and his studio skills for this release. The track combines a driving bass, soaring guitars, thundering drums courtesy of Zal Cleminson and Ted McKenna of Alex Harvey Band fame, and a dynamic vocal from Alan. Sonically and lyrically the track is a pure adrenaline rush.
Having been supported by the likes of U2, Simple Minds and supported The Who, The White Stripes and Primal Scream it is obvious Alan Mair is a force to be reckoned with. His involvement with Scottish band The Beatstalkers was instrumental in their ascension to being Scotland’s first ever pop stars. Thankfully Alan has now finally released his own music.
- The Moons announce new single 'Body Snatchers' out June 23 on Schnitzel Records
- The Cold and Lovely release new single from new EP 'Ellis Bell Deluxe'
- Diamante releases third single of the year 'Bite Your Kiss' #3 on Billboard Hot Single Sales
- Then Thickens announces dates with Echo & The Bunnymen, new single Aug.4 on Hatch Records
- Pysch duo Saint Agnes to release new single Jun.10 on Energy Snake Records
- Synthpop Icons Beborn Beton released the first song off their new album 'A Worthy Compensation'