Every Time I Die is streaming their new album From Parts Unknown in its entirely online now. Visit http://www.youtube/ETID to listen now, 3 full weeks before the official July 1 release date. The band is on tour all summer on the Vans Warped Tour.
The album title, From Parts Unknown, refers to the band approaching things in a completely different way this time. With 16 years under their belt, it would have been easy to go into autopilot and do the same thing but that would have been “boring and baseless”, according to front man Keith Buckley. With new faith and energy injected into their craft, ETID went into the studio with heavyweight Kurt Ballou at his Godcity Studio in Salem, Massachusetts. “At a time when a lot of bands are going for a more crowd-friendly sound, we wanted to go in the opposite direction,” said Buckley. “Instead of making something that the kids can all sing along to, we wanted to make music that scares them.” The band stayed at a notoriously haunted home near the studio where the band was fully aware of the presence of something else. Maybe it was that and the book-obsessed Buckley reading on magic and the occult that inspired the band’s most awesomely devastating release.
Video “Decayin’ with the Boys” (NSFW)
For more information, visit: http://everytimeidie.net/
- Every Time I Die to release new album 'From Parts Unknown' Jul.1 on Epitaph Records
- EVERY TIME I DIE Enters Studio with Kurt Ballou
- Code Of Orange to release 'I Am King' Sept.2 on Deathwish Inc.
- Mutoid Man joins Russian Circles on East Coast tour before entering studio with Kurt Ballou
- Four Year Strong announce release of Self-Titled album June 2 on Pure Noise
- The Ting Tings announce US Summer tour to support new album 'Super Critical'