Alexia Coley is shaping up for the release of her debut album Keep The Faith on Jalapeno Records in October by dropping Drive Me Wild – her third single for the label.
Having already picked up fans from the jazz, funk and soul world with her original productions and impeccable delivery, West London’s rising star is spreading her net a little wider with this release having had it remixed by some of her favourite artists and labelmates.
First up is Lack Of Afro who draws out the song into a seemingly endless accapella intro before bringing the full force of his production powerhouse to bear. Skeewiff up the tempo but keep the funk for a sparkling radio friendly version.
Next up is Cardiff bass house king Marcus Jakes. Fresh from his latest release This Much doing serious damage his bassline heavy dub of Alexia’s song is already winning her new fans in the clubs.
French producer Chicky Boom turns on the garage style with an impeccable 4/4 mix and Russian disco king Valique shows why his productions rule the Juno Charts with a heavy bassline version.
Alexia has had a brilliant run of summer festivals in 2014 including Mostly jazz, Secret Garden Party and Port Eliot festivals in July alone.
As her album approaches get ready for her to become the next crossover soul queen.
New Single Released via Jalapeño Records on 15 September
New Album ‘Keep The Faith’ Out Now
- Alexia Coley announces new single 'Beautiful Waste Of Time' on Jalapeno Records
- Check out this great new single from Alexia Coley 'Something's Going Down'
- Ephemerals announce new album 'Nothin Is Easy' and video for 'Things (Part 1)'
- Dutch trio Kraak & Smaak release West Coast dates and remix package
- Ephemerals share Featurecast remix of new single 'Easy Ain't Nothin'
- Alternative electronic duo Oh Be Clever Premiere "Next To You" Music Video