Norfolk is in for a great treat with a legendary rock monster Alice Cooper. The venue was almost filled to capacity as we shuffled in and eagerly peered at the stage. As the lights dimmed and the sounds of cheer for Alice the stage illuminated with a shower of sparkles as the band members enter on to the stage. Setting it off with “Brutal Planet” of the 21st studio album a much darker album with a industrial metal sound. The crowd loves it and cheers for more as the second song a classic “No more Mr.Nice Guy” of 1973 6th studio album. Most certainly a favorite among many. The entire band has such a great stage presences and band interaction with their fans. Alice’s still have a great voice and his stage set is top in my book. Leading up to the next song “Under my wheels” release in 1971 Killer album another blast from the past hit. With a setlist of 20 songs and 2 additional songs to complete the night with “I’m eighteen” and “Elected”. Alice Cooper is a must see for all rockers young and old. So if you see they will be in your neck of the woods treat yourself to some awesomeness.
- Robert Plant & the Sensational Space Shifters, Chrysler Hall - Norfolk, VA
- Green Day nominated for Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame induction
- Alice Cooper welcomes You to his nightmare 'Keep Calm & Go Ask Alice Anything'
- Mötley Crüe with Alice Cooper at Klipsch Music Center in Noblesville, Indiana July 5, 2014
- Lola Black Releases "Sorrow & Sin" Lyric Video
- Dirty Heads Tour 2017 @ The NorVa