This Sunday, August 3rd at 8pm on DIRECTV’s Audience Network (channel 239) Guitar Center Sessions will feature Seattle rockers Alice in Chains.
The unmistakable sound of Alice in Chains has garnered fans and acclaim for over a quarter century. A staple of the grunge movement of the early 1990s, the band has released five studio albums, received an impressive nine Grammy Award nominations, and sold more than 20 million albums worldwide.
Guitar Center Sessions’ upcoming episode featuring Alice in Chains will showcase a full set from the group including material from their latest album, The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here, and more. Catch a sneak peek HERE
Guitar Center Sessions captures exclusive live performances and interviews from noteworthy and influential artists in stunning hi-definition and 5.1 surround sound. In addition to show-stopping performances, each episode features intimate interviews conducted by renowned journalist Nic Harcourt, offering rare insights into the celebrated careers of these icons and the inspirations behind their music. Episodes debut at 8 p.m. exclusively on DIRECTV’s Audience (channel 239). Past episodes from the series air on AXSTV, Monday nights at 9pm. Guitar Center Sessions is but one example of the music retailer’s efforts to support artists by creating new avenues to expose their music to large audiences in an ever-changing music industry.
Official “Guitar Center Sessions” Website: http://gc.guitarcenter.com/sessions
- BIG & RICH Bring the Party to Guitar Center Sessions on DirecTv
- Watch: Linkin Park on Guitar Center Sessions Dec.5 at 9pm
- Hungary's answer to Alice In Chains APEY AND THE PEA working on new album
- Interview with alternative/rock band LULLWATER
- Stone Sour announces Record Store Day exclusive covers EP 'Meanwhile In Burbank...'
- Celeb Car Crash Releases "Enemy’s Desire" Official Music Video