Following the critically acclaimed release of their debut EP on Clue Records earlier this month, Leeds-based psychedelic grunge rock quintet Allusondrugs are ecstatic to announce they will be appearing on the BBC Introducing Stage at this year’s Reading & Leeds Festivals, as well as claiming a prized opening slot on the Big Cheese Magazine 2014 Tour this October.
They join two of the fastest rising young bands in the UK for the tour, teaming up to support friends in Yorkshire angular alt-rockers Marmozets and Cambridge anthemic melodic rockers Lonely The Brave.
“We are absolutely thrilled to be appearing at Reading & Leeds Festival and to be a part of this tour” comments front man Jason Moules “We love Big Cheese Magazine, the line-up is amazing and it’s going to be a pleasure to play alongside our friends Marmozets & Lonely The Brave”.
The thirteen date UK tour begins in Manchester on October 1st and runs through to October 16th. It includes a show at London Scala (October 10th). Full tour dates listed below.
READING & LEEDS FESTIVAL 2014
22 – 24 AUGUST – BRAMHAM PARK LEEDS / RICHFIELD AVENUE READING
THE BIG CHEESE TOUR OCTOBER 2014
WEDNESDAY 1 MANCHESTER DEAF INSTITUTE
THURSDAY 2 GLASGOW KING TUTS
FRIDAY 3 LIVERPOOL O2 ACADEMY 2
SATUDAY 4 CARDIFF CF10
MONDAY 6 BRIGHTON KOMEDIA
WEDNESDAY 8 TUNBRIDGE WELLS FORUM
THURSDAY 9 SOUTHAMPTON TALKING HEADS
FRIDAY 10 LONDON SCALA
SATURDAY 11 NOTTINGHAM ROCK CITY BASEMENT
MONDAY 13 SHEFFIELD CORPORATION
TUESDAY 14 NEWCASTLE O2 ACADEMY 2
WEDNESDAY 15 BIRMINGHAM O2 ACADEMY 3
THURSDAY 16 NORWICH OPEN
The Big Cheese Tour tickets go on-sale 9am on Wednesday 30th July priced at £9 regionally and £10 in London (subject to per-ticket charge plus order processing fee) and are available from www.livenation.co.uk or www.ticketmaster.co.uk
- Psych-grungers Allusondrugs share video for 'Fruit' - out now on Clue Records
- The Front Bottoms release 'Rose' EP Jun.17; Festival dates and tour with Say Anything, The So So Glos, You Blew It!
- Leeds-based Fizzy Blood announce new single 'I'm No Good' and Sept. headline tour
- Emerging Leeds band Where Fires Are release new video single 'No Rifles'
- The Human Project shares football inspired video and tour dates with Atlas Losing Grip and H20
- Mod Sun announces 'Pink Lemonade' tour with New Beat Fund, Allday and Benny Freestyles