Cleveland, OH’s Along Came A Spider is currently in the studio recording their second full-length, Resurgence. This new album follows their breakthrough 2012 Standby debut If We Were Normal Men, which saw the band tour relentlessly, including billing on several major festivals. Fast forward two years, and it’s a whole new ballgame for this Cleveland-based outfit. “It’s always admirable when you hear bands mature and really hone in their sound for their second efforts,” says bassist John Calo “but it’s been surreal to hear that progression actually happen within our own songs!”
The calculated re-tooling of the line-up and heavy road experiences have led this group on the verge of being the next big Standby Records act. “We’re going all-in on this album, and we’ve never worked harder.” adds guitarist Justin Sobota. Again going with producer Don Debiase (Farewell My Love, For All Those Sleeping), this new disc should make a big statement within the melodic metalcore community. The next era for ACAS has begun, and it should be an exhilarating listen.
Catch the band’s video studio updates all month long and expect many tour announcements from them within the next few months.
- Along Came A Spider to release 'Resurgence' Aug.26 on Standby Records; pre-order now
- Bruised But Not Broken to release 'Fragment' Mar.4 on Standby Records
- One-Eyed Doll releases 'Witches' teaser video; album out March 24 on Standby Records
- Farewell My Love Launch Pre-Orders For Standby Records Debut 'Gold Tattoos' Out September 10
- Consider Me Dead Sign with Standby Records
- The Rabid Whole release 'Don't Stop Now' video and N. American tour dates with Cyanotic