Fort Collins, Colorado-born alt folk/pop quartet Fierce Bad Rabbit releases their sophomore full-length album Living Asleep today, the follow up to their critically acclaimed 2012 release The Maestro and the Elephant, winner of the “Best Rock Album” in the 2013 Indie Acoustic Project Awards.
Comprised of core members, Chris Anderson (lead vocals, guitar), from Fort Collins, CO and now residing in Boston, Alana Rolfe (viola, vocals), Max Barcelow (drums/percussion/vocals) and Dayton Hicks (bass), Fierce Bad Rabbit’s sound is reminiscent of Arcade Fire, Delta Spirit, The Shins, The National, and Wilco. Forming in 2009, FBR released the Black and White EP, launching the band into extensive national touring and three more releases, Spools of Thread (2010), Live And Learn EP (2011) and The Maestro and the Elephant (2012).
With features on The Vinyl District, Performer Magazine, and PopDose, already raving about Living Asleep, “a spirited call-to-arms, the soundtrack for an examined young life ripe with initiative— it’s like the kind of friend who picks you up and reminds you that you can make it if you try,” (Voice Magazine) Fierce Bad Rabbit is maintaining their reputation as a band to watch.
1. Let Me Go
3. Crystal Ball*
4. Living Asleep*
5. Do You Want Me Now?*
7. Dusk Anthem
8. Dreaming of Things To Be*
- Canailles to release new album 'Round-Points' Apr.17 on Grosse Boite
- Black Object release debut self-titled EP on Subterra Records
- Dead Leaf Echo announce release of new EP Feb.25 on Moon Sound Records & US tour dates
- Bleeding Rainbow releases track 'Images' from new album "Interrupt' out Feb.28 on Kanine Records
- Memphis May Fire To Release 'Unconditional' Mar.25; pre-order and new song stream now
- Celebrated singer-songwriter Koji releases 'Fury' EP on No Sleep Records