This summer, everything is coming up Rozes. The 22-year-old may be new on the scene, but she’s an artist in full bloom, and she’s making a big splash with her seductive brand of alternative pop.
Today, Rozes releases new single “R U Mine,” the first track from her forthcoming debut EP. If anything, “R U Mine” proves what’s already been said about Rozes. “She writes what’s real, what’s true, what’s almost killed her and what’s keeping her alive.”
“R U Mine” officially drops today exclusively via Idolator.
Rozes has blossomed beautifully since we first made her acquaintance last year. In September, the Philadelphia native released her debut single, “Everything,” which premiered on Hilly Dilly and set the Internet positively abuzz. “Rozes’ voice is extremely powerful in its unique, light-burning way,” described Hilly Dilly. “And when everything comes together a minute or two in, you’re instantly hit with a wall of sound that will have instantly in awe.”
“Everything” was produced by Bel Heir and ARNOLD, and you can listen to it here.
Rozes has also been featured on Just a Gent’s “Limelight,” which reached #1 on HypeM and has over 2 millions plays on Soundcloud. Check it out here.
Most recently, Rozes add her vocals to “Roses,” the runaway hit from NYC based duo The Chainsmokers. The Chainsmokers hand-picked Rozes, and the decision resulted in truly infectious sound highlighted by flawless harmonies. Released last month, “Roses” already has over 1.4 million plays on SoundCloud. Listen to it here. Watch the official video here.
Connect with Rozes:
- Alt pop quartet Citizens! share 'Lighten Up (Cesare remix)' video and play Kitsune French Kiss Party
- The Birdman Rallies to release new single 'Wild Sisters' on March 30
- Experimental alt-pop band We Came As Strangers share 'Still Life' video
- Dreamy alt-pop band We Came As Strangers release free download of new single
- Hand Sand Hands release 'The Shipping Forecast' EP Jul.1 on Autumn + Colour; Download Free Single
- Sweden, based singer/songwriter Olgwi is back with a second single 'Deep Wind'