Formed in 2013, Patrons come from the city by the sea, Plymouth, UK. Born out of long-standing friendships and a common love of the unconventional, Patrons make a noise that gives a nod to the expanse of bands like This Will Destroy You and Thrice, yet also a tip of the hat to the stop-start rhythms of bands like Reuben and La Dispute. Having always been inspired by the attitude of the DIY scene, they pass on gimmicks and clichés. Instead, Patrons deliver a refreshingly pure musical experience to anyone willing to listen. “Inclusive is the word, I think” says guitarist Mark Hoynes. “Anyone can come to a show or listen to our songs and enjoy it, it’s not necessarily exclusive to age, what you wear or what you think, anyone is free to join in.”
- Post-hardcore band Patrons release 'Little Victories' and new tour dates
- For Today streams full album 'Fight The Silence' on Alt Press
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- We Are The In Crowd release new track 'Manners' from upcoming album 'Weird Kids'
- No Sleep Records announce release of Hundreth 'Resist' EP on vinyl
- The Stone Foxes release their anthem for the 99% 'She Said Riot' and dates with Social Distortion