Three-piece alternative rock band 20 Eyes have released their new single “Friends Like You.” The upbeat track is now streaming on music blog Casablanca Sunset: http://casablancasunset.com/20-eyes-friends-like-you.
“After leaving high school, I went through a period of adjustment and growth,” lead singer Wolf Bradley said. “I felt abandoned by people I trusted and needed a way to channel my confused frustration. It was a very therapeutic process for me. Once I wrote this song, I felt like I could accept the loss and move forward.”
20 Eyes is a three-piece band from San Pedro, California. Front man Wolf Bradley got an early start in the creative process when, at the age of two, he awoke one morning to find a strange girl sleeping in his room – aspiring ballerina Misty Copeland. Wolf’s family invited Copeland to live with them so that she could train at his parent’s ballet studio in San Pedro. The two shared bunk beds and Misty became Wolf’s de facto sister, second mother and pivotal muse in his young life. He saw her devotion to ballet and discovered his own passion for music and devoted his life to his craft. It was at his parents ballet studio where Wolf met his band mates Andrew Macatrao and Chris Gomez. As young teenagers were caught shoplifting and the judge sent the pair to the San Pedro Ballet School in hopes of reforming their character. Luckily, it all worked out!
20 Eyes Upcoming Tour Dates:
September 17, 2014 – Club Moscow – Los Angeles, CA
20 Eyes Online:
Official Website: www.20eyes.com
- 20 Eyes premiere 'Friends Like You' music video
- Alternative band 20 Eyes release 'Other Lover' music video
- Fourth & Coast release new single teaser ft. The Ready Set; tour with X Factor's Jennel Garcia
- The Number Ones release new song from Self Titled album out Aug.5 on Deranged Records
- London Pop-Rock band HEEL release single from upcoming 'Stranger Just The Same' EP
- Stream new Gallows single 'Chains' out Jun.30 on Venn/Play It Again Sam; Summer Tour