One of several singles that has been released over the past two years, “A Fantasy” showcases the band’s knack for high quality self-recording and production and sets the tone for a soon-to-be released album. Their music has caught the attention of fans and press alike, receiving an Honorable Mention on Adam’s World Blog for “Best Live Band 2013” and taking the title as Harpoon Brewery’s “Best Unfiltered Band.” Catching the ears of Creem Magazine, IMPOSE Magazine, and For the Love of Punk, among others,Stroamata “has something special going on and a wide variety of folks could relate to their groove.” (Mustard Relics)
For Fans of:
Paramore, No Doubt, Nine Inch Nails, Florence and the Machine
Stroamata wore many colors, took many different shapes, and created a wide and wild array of sounds throughout the late 2000s. It wasn’t until the release of 2008’s self-produced album Things Left Lying Around that Stroamata really came into being. The sound and style grew with their second release, The Phoenix EP, in 2010. Stroamata played just about every club in Boston and built a strong reputation for often being the best band on the bill. Now Stroamata is taking their sound to Brooklyn, to light a raging fire.
- Brooklyn alt/indie band Stroamata release new single 'Get You Good'
- WVM announces new album 'Wave Of Nothing' and releases 2 new singles
- photos/review: Gwen Stefani live 7/16/16 in Virginia Beach credit Gary Horton
- Queens of the Stone Age: WTF with Marc Maron featuring Josh Homme now streaming
- Leitvox shares debut Trip Hop inspired full length album 'Floating Promises'
- PARAMORE Taking Over New York City