Platinum selling alternative rockers American Hi-Fi made a triumphant return to the music scene with the release of their critically acclaimed new LP ‘Blood & Lemonade’ earlier this summer and will celebrate that success with an exclusive series of shows in December.
The three city tour will hit Los Angeles, New York and the band’s hometown of Boston, giving fans a rare opportunity to see and hear American Hi-Fi performing their hits, including songs off the new album.
Tickets for all shows will go on sale on Friday October 10. See links below.
The Boston outfit, who have been on a “semi-hiatus” over the last few years, announced their reunion plans at a sold-out, one-off show in London last May.
Perhaps best known for the hits ‘Flavor Of The Weak’, ‘Another Perfect Day’ and ‘The Art Of Losing’, ‘Blood & Lemonade’ is American Hi-Fi’s fifth full length and their first since 2010’s ‘Fight the Frequency’. The record wholly embraces the sound and spirit of classic, balls-to-the-wall guitar rock mixed with the power pop sensibilities that lead to their worldwide smash ’Flavor of The Weak’.
‘Blood & Lemonade’ is available now worldwide in all retail stores as well as digitally.
12/10 – Los Angeles @ Viper Room Tickets
12/12 – New York @ Mercury Lounge Tickets
12/14 – Boston @ Brighton Music Hall Tickets
What others are saying about ‘Blood & Lemonade’:
“American Hi-Fi have fully embraced the grit and grime of rock, blasting the listener with a wall of distorted guitar and booming drums.”- All Music
“…packs a similar punch to some of their beloved older material.”- Diffuser
“…another great record from the Boston quintet.”- Highlight Magazine
“Here’s the deal: ‘Blood and Lemonade’ is great. And astonishingly so. With this album, American Hi-Fi put the word “power” before pop punk, and, you may laugh, but there are moments on the disc where the group sounds an awful lot like Cheap Trick from that band’s late ‘70s heyday.”- Pop Matters
- American Hi-Fi release 'Blood & Lemonade' Sept.16 on Rude Records; stream single
- American Hi-Fi release new single; new album out Sept.8 on Rude Records
- photos: Fight The Silence tour: For Today, Fit For A King, Like Moths To Flames, Send Me Home, Stray From The Path, The Plot In You
- Mother Falcon to release live recording of Radiohead's 'OK Computer'
- photos: Sunflower Dead live at Rock Bottom 2/20/14 - credit Gary Flinn
- photos: Welcome To The Resistance tour: Crown The Empire, Volumes, Secrets, Ice Nine Kills, Youth In Revolt