Platinum selling pop rockers American Hi-Fi are back and have announced plans to release ‘Blood & Lemonade’, their first album in 5 years, this September via Rude Records.
‘Golden State’ is the second single to come from the album and closely follows the single ‘Allison’ which kicked things off earlier this summer.
Check it out here.
‘Blood & Lemonade’ is now available for pre-order here.
Fans will receive ‘Golden State’ as an instant grat when pre ordering digitally the album on iTunes.
The Boston outfit, who have been on a “semi-hiatus” over the last few years, announced the album to fans at a sold-out, one-off show at London’s legendary 100 Club in May.
Front man Stacey Jones comments on ‘Golden State’: “Golden State is a song about starting over. It’s about learning from your past and using that information to forge a new path, a more enlightened perspective. It’s knowing that everything we do and experience, even the moments that seem tough, can ultimately lead us to a better place.”
Perhaps best known for the hits ‘Flavor Of The Weak’, ‘Another Perfect Day’ and ‘The Art Of Losing’, ‘Blood & Lemonade’ is American Hi-Fi’s fifth full length and their first since 2010’s ‘Fight the Frequency’. The record wholly embraces the sound and spirit of classic, balls-to-the-wall guitar rock mixed with the power pop sensibilities that lead to their worldwide smash “\’Flavor of The Weak’.
- American Hi-Fi release 'Blood & Lemonade' Sept.16 on Rude Records; stream single
- American Hi-Fi announce exclusive shows in December, tickets on sale Friday
- Zebrahead to release 'The Early Years - Revisted' Apr.21 on Rude Records
- Blood Youth partners with Rude Records to release 'Inide My Mind' debut EP
- iET releases 'Hold on Tight' video/single and album downlaod
- DC's Typefighter to release debut LP "The End of Everything" April 22 on Huge Witch Records