Six years after it topped the US charts, Chelley’s influential club anthem “Took The Night” has received a G-House makeover by genre pioneers Amine Edge & DANCE. Scheduled for release on March 30th via Ultra Records, the remix sees the duo return to the label following their rework of Erick Morillo’s “Devotion” – amongst further remixes for the likes of Tiga and Andy C – and continues their rapid rise to prominence for 2015.
In tune with Chelley’s outspoken and ubiquitous lines of “every time I walk in the club they hatin’ on me ’cause they know I look good,” Amine Edge & DANCE’s signature style of attitude-heavy house music is a perfect fit for the remix – and sees the duo construct a brash, yet contemporary club track that’s laced with chunky basslines and snappy vocal hooks.
With an additional remix of Michael Calfan’s “Treasured Soul” also in the pipeline, Amine Edge & DANCE hosted their debut showcase of their forward-thinking CUFF imprint at this year’s Miami’s WMC where the boys played another nine parties in the space of a week – before taking their G-House sound to Canada and Brazil respectively.
Amine Edge & DANCE Tour Dates
Thursday 2nd – Coda, Toronto, Canada
Friday 3rd – Celebrities, Vancouver, Canada
Saturday 4th – Pacha, New York, US
Friday 10th – Rumor, Philadelphia, Pennslyvania, US
Saturday 11th – Prime, Boston, Massachusetts, US
Monday 20th – Green Valley, Camboriu, Brazil
Friday 24th – Eazy Club, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Saturday 25th – Up Club, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Saturday 25th – XXXperience Festival, Curitiba, Brazil
Monday 27th – Kingsday Open Air, Naritaweg, Amsterdam, Netherlands
For more information on Amine Edge & DANCE see below:
For more information on Ultra Records see below:
- Ricky Blaze releases official video for 'Take Ya Money' featuring Chelley
- Lupe Fuentes Remixes Human Life & Anabel Englund "El Diablo" Out NOW on Win Music!
- Miley Cyrus - 'Wrecking Ball' (Sevag Area-201 Remix) - Exclusive Premiere
- Dom La Nena to release remix EP 'Ela Por Eles' Feb. 11 on Six Degrees Records
- The Presets releases new single 'Goodbye Future' & remixes
- Lemi Vice and Action Jackson bring their NBA jam '#Swish' to life with an assist from director Zaquerie