Panda Elliot is 3 in 1: woman, band and producer. A fresh new face in the music scene, she recently launched her second album “Forastera”. She is a restless, young Argentine artist who participated in numerous bands across the world (Venezuela, UK, Argentina) before starting her own project in 2011. Composer and guitarist, she consolidated her solo career with “Es mi nombre”, her first album.
“Forastera” shows a more confident Panda Elliot, well established in her own style. A personal evolution with clear goals: lots of dancing, sensuality and rock & roll. Together with producer Gustavo Montemurro (Ruben Rada, Jaime Roos) and celebrity guests Hugo Fattoruso and Facundo Guevara, “Forastera” is a project full of flavor!
After the eclectic single “Ligerita”, she released “Guerrero”, a rockin’ feminine song that forces you to move your head. “Avanzo” is the hit; “Velocirraptor”, the fun; “Marmol”, the sensibility; and the rest is there to discover and enjoy
- 10 Reasons that this years Spring Weekend festival is not to be missed!
- Leisure Cruise announces Winter tour dates and shares Lights 'Running With The Boys' remix
- Dance floor assassins Cyberpunkers release 'Dreadbots' EP Feb.26 on Tasty Records
- Belgian/French duo Both return with even bigger anthem 'The Longest Goodbyes'
- East London producer Ossie releases 'The Buzz' April 20 on Meno Records
- NYC indie electronic band Neon Faith release new single 'Between The Lines'