Founder and owner of The Artery Foundation and Artery Recordings, Eric Rushing, has announced his new start up, Gold Standard Sounds. The full-service studio located in Sacramento will host some of today’s top rock and metal acts’ recording sessions as well as being open to the public.
“After 20 years in the music industry I’m extremely excited to open a state of the art recording studio in my hometown. Not only did I open this studio so that that bands could record music but I created a really cool environment for writing sessions, video sessions and listening parties. This will be a great addition for the label and management company that we have built on a local and national level. GSS showcases the only SSL Console in town and with a big LA studio vibe.”
To get in touch and to learn more about Gold Studio Sounds, visit their website today.
- Silence The Messenger joins The Artery Foundation; announces tour with Every Passing Dream and My Enemies & I
- Native Suns Release Debut Music Video "Lost"
- Alesana signs to Artery Recordings; headline tour with Get Scared, Hearts & Hands, Farewell My Love and Megosh
- Early Seasons signs to Artery Recordings
- Years Since the Storm signs to Artery Recordings
- Adestria to release 'Gilded Hearts' Apr.29 on Artery Recordings/Razor & Tie; pre-order on MerchNow