You probably have already heard J-Man and just don’t know it yet. His music has been featured in ads for Netflix, Pinnacle, and Lexus. He also co-produced and co-wrote the UK hit “Going Crazy” by Dizzee Rascal and Robbie Williams.
Back this week with the second installment in his new song a week campaign is “We Can Dance Now.” The track recently caught the ears of fans when a popular fashion vlogger Claire Marshall used the song in her video. The
song has racked over 130,000+ views. Stay tuned for next week’s song!
A bit about J-Man in his own words:
I’m J-MAN and this is my story. I was born under the roof of rock n’ roll parents. My Dad was the drummer for Todd Rundgren, Hall and Oates etc. My parents were musical hippies, so I was born ten minutes outside of Woodstock NY. I moved around the U.S.A. with my family for a while and finally resided in Los Angeles. I knew I was a musician from the moment that I got the “Stand by Me” soundtrack when I was 8. I like beats and melodies. I was previously a drummer in two major label bands. I now write and record music on my own.
- For Today streams full album 'Fight The Silence' on Alt Press
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- We Are The In Crowd release new track 'Manners' from upcoming album 'Weird Kids'
- No Sleep Records announce release of Hundreth 'Resist' EP on vinyl
- Indirections release new single from 'Clockworks' out Feb. 25 on Invogue Records
- Chris Malinchak reveals new single 'Stranger' ft Mikky Ekko