To mark the launch of his NEW album, Paul is to give his first-ever live Twitter Q&A this week.
NEW, his first studio album of brand new solo material in six years, sees him working with producers Mark Ronson, Paul Epworth, Ethan Johns and Giles Martin.
Paul will take to Twitter to answer questions about his forthcoming release and the recording process.
NEW is released on October 15th in the US.
Fans can send in questions now via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskMacca
- Paul McCartney reveals tracklisting for new album
- Paul McCartney reveals NEW album artwork and deluxe tracklisting
- Paul McCartney releases video for 'Queenie Eye'
- Paul McCartney announces additional 'Out There' Summer tour dates
- Paul McCartney teams up with Newman The Robot for new video and Japanese tour dates
- One Day Waiting Reveal How We're All "Dying For The Truth"