‘Passion Over Fashion’ was produced by Jim Fogarty (All That Remains, Shadow’s Fall) and Joe Cocchi (Within The Ruins) and features both producers playing bass and guitars on the album. Passion also features Kevin McGuill (Within The Ruins) on drums. The album is meant to prove that music should matter first and foremost over any fashion trends that are prominent in the music world today.
About Attraction To Tragedy
“Although I love the reaction it’s always passion over fashion” With their debut album, “Passion Over Fashion”, Attraction To Tragedy are ready to prove that style and substance can coexist. Recorded at Zing studios (Killswitch Engage, Underoath, etc) with producers Jim Fogarty (All That Remains, Shadows Fall) and Joe Cocchi the record combines shameless pop hooks and infectious metal riffs. In the studio 22 year old singer/ guitarist Jaiden Shaywas joined by Jim Fogarty on bass and Joe’s Within The Ruins bandmate Kevin “Drummer” Mcguill. After a long search for musicians who shared his vision Jaiden was joined by bassist Brandon Burke and drummer Izzy Scott to take the band to the next level. Now stronger than ever Attraction To Tragedyare out to prove that they really do put Passion Over Fashion.
- Attraction To Tragedy Release Official Music Video for Single "Slaughter Road"
- First Wave Of Bands For 2014 New England Metal & Hardcore Festival posted
- NEW ENGLAND METAL & HARDCORE FESTIVAL Expands Mammoth Lineup With 1349, Battlecross, Goatwhore, Inquisition And More
- Death Ray Vision (Feat. Brian Fair from Shadows Fall) debut album “We Ain’t Leavin’ Till You’re Blee
- Photos: Shadows Fall at the Masquerade in Atlanta
- WHITECHAPEL Announces Co-Headline Tour With DevilDriver