AUDIO DISTRICT is Benjamin Dante, Mads Froberg and Jonas Jarlkov, a young and extremely talented trio from Copenhagen (Denmark). Not to mention an incredible talent for great harmonies and vocals, Ben, Mads and Jonas are fililng the gap between the nordic pop scene from the early eighties like A-Ha, and the french pop scene like Phoenix, by many aspects “Reach For The Sky” is a future pop classic.
Norwegian video director’s Anders Overgaard makes sure that the visual identity of the band isn’t something to laugh about. These boys are very serious about what they do.
In keeping with Computer Science’s in-house style, ‘Reach For The Sky’ is a beautifully constructed, mid tempo fusion, of pop and nu-disco.
Lifelike, whose first album will be released on Capitol Music/Universal early next year, bought his trademark sound to a « Radio-Pop » oriented remix.
Finally, Douze (Kris Menace’s co-composer on numerous releases) collaborates with the young producer Daytona to deliver their funky vision of the track in a remix that is made for clubs.
Play it if you like it, but PLAY IT LOUD!
- SPICA announces US single debut and KCON performance
- Visigoth release new single 'Dungeon Master' from Metal Blade Records debut
- Phoenix AZ band Bigbadwolf release debut video/single 'Flavors'
- Kacy Hill shares debut video/single 'Experience'
- Blues Rock songwriter John Fairhurst set to debut new trio with upcoming singles and LP
- Versa (Sierra Kusterbeck and Blake Harnage) release new 'Wanderlust' video