Miami R&B crooner, Austin Paul has released, Revival, the final installment of his EP trilogy. The three track EP is now streaming on Vice Noisey- Listen HERE. Self-produced and released,this new EP demonstrates his growth as a writer and producer with more of upbeat raw sound.
Austin on Revival, “I just wanted to make music for people like me, who are passionate about expressing themselves. Through individuality and expression comes understanding. When we begin to understand each other, then we’re connecting, relating, and communicating.”
The first installment of the trilogy was his debut, Velvet, released last spring via Kastle’s label Symbols Recordingsand the second EP, Disparia, was released a few months later in late July. With his EPs, Paul has been telling his story with a narrative arc that begins on the surface by describing moments, memories and experiences.Both EP’s received critical attention and reviews.
Twenty year old AustinPaul is completely self-taught and first started playing the piano at ten years old on his parents baby grand piano. Paul’s musical influences range from gospel, classical, show tunes and later, hard rock and hip-hop. Praised for his minimalist approach, his music has been described as a “unique sound, blending soulful, bluesy, R&B-style vocals with piano and electronic music.”
Revival can also be purchased on iTunes now.
Revival Track list
3. Stand Still
2/14: Revival Release Party at Bakehouse Art Complex (BAC), Miami, FL
- For Today streams full album 'Fight The Silence' on Alt Press
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- We Are The In Crowd release new track 'Manners' from upcoming album 'Weird Kids'
- No Sleep Records announce release of Hundreth 'Resist' EP on vinyl
- Indirections release new single from 'Clockworks' out Feb. 25 on Invogue Records
- Imogen Heap announces new album, new track and Reverb Festival