Australian Soul singer Rita Satch has built up a strong reputation in her home country for her pop melodies, rich harmonies & Motown-esque grooves. Her new ep is produced by Ryan Ritchie (Kimbra).
Opening track ‘Not Ready For Love’, demonstrates her Jazz tinged cross over sound & has already received significant support from Triple J, PBS & ABC in Australia. ‘We Could Have All That’ shows her contemporary, neo soul pop credentials, whilst ‘Love You Like I Do’ shows off her deeper sultry sound. Comparisons with Amy Whinehouse & Beth Gibbons (Portishead) have led to support slots with Hiatus Kaiyote & appearances from the Melbourne Arts Festival to Glastonbury.
‘One of the best singer songwriters to hit the scene in a long time’– Triple J
” A jazz and soul prodigy” – It’s All Indie
“Soulful vocals with a jazz-tinged charm, there’s a defiantly modern approach at play here.” – Clash Magazine
Tracklisting: 1. ‘Not Ready For Love’ 2. ‘We Could Have All That’ 3. ‘Love You Like I Do’
- NYC soul-pop artist Shilpa releases 'Baby Go Home' video
- Urban soulstress Jeanine releases brand new single 'Runnin'
- Albany's MIRK release new single 'Rocketship' from upcoming full length album
- Australian based soul artist Daniel March streams new single 'Nina'
- Pop / soul outfit The Harlots stream new single 'On My Way' on Pavement Records
- Musical collective Natalie Pryce kickstarter campaign to fund new album Vol. II: The Ascent from Ego to Ego”