Sticky Fingers are back home on Australian land– well most of them, singer Dylan Frost has been held up in Abu Dhabi and sent back to Amsterdam with an expired passport – after a 2 month tour of Europe through France, Holland, Germany and the UK. All that time in the tour van has added a little extra scruff, sleep deprivation, presumed early stage liver-failure and a string of hazy recollections.
New single “Just For You” – the second single from their upcoming album Land Of Pleasure (released later this year) – is a collective scape of new sounds Sticky Fingers has found on the road and highlights just what the new album will have in store. Mixing enchanting piano with an early 90’s rave back-beat and soaring guitar lines keeping it all together, “Just For You” is an exciting change to the Sticky Fingers sound we know so well. “Just For You” is the rave anthem for the ’14 brat pop movement: a fists pumping, glow stick waving, strobed-up slab of rock n roll.
Hitting the Australian tour circuit over September and October (including a slot at the internationally renowned Splendour In The Grass) before continuing to build their mythical live legend status overseas, Sticky Fingers have a bag full of new tunes from their forthcoming second album, Land Of Pleasure. Promising more guaranteed madness and pure ecstasy among the Sti-Fi crowds, Sticky Fingers will hypnotise you into a swaying trance, then punch you in the face for dancing like a hippy – once again delivering the Sticky goodness that the Fingers are known for.
STICKY FINGERS – LAND OF PLEASURE
- Australia's Sticky Fingers welcome you to the 'Land Of Pleasure'
- Australian Pop artist Mia Milan streams new single and video 'I Won't Cry'
- Drawcard release new single and East Coast (Australia) tour dates
- Australian James Chatburn releases debut single; EP due out later this year
- Sydney dream-pop band Noire release new single 'Those Days'
- 20 Eyes premiere 'Friends Like You' music video