U.S. death metal legend, Autopsy, has completed work on its seventh studio album, Tourniquets, Hacksaws and Graves, set to be unleashed in North America on April 29 via Peaceville Records.
Commented the band:
“TOURNIQUETS TIGHTEN….HACKSAWS RIP…..GRAVES ARE FILLED…..THIS IS AUTOPSY, THIS IS DEATH METAL…. With the stench of ‘The Headless Ritual’ still permeating the befouled air, Autopsy has once again come for your very metal soul with their newest blood soaked homage to all things dark, twisted and horrific….once again bone crushingly heavy nightmares await….’Tourniquets, Hacksaws and Graves’ will awaken the most depraved part of the coldest zombie’s stare…..blood will flow, brains will be destroyed, coffin lids will be opened…”
Tourniquets, Hacksaws and Graves was recorded at Fantasy Studios with producer, Adam Munoz, and sees a continuation of Autopsy’s pursuit of the ultimate in metallic horror and extremity, featuring the longstanding combo of Eric Cutler and Danny Coralles on guitars, Joe Trevisano on bass and Chris Reifert on drums/vocals. From all-out death metal savagery to crawling, doom-filled sludgery, Tourniquets, Hacksaws and Graves further pushes the limits of taste and brutality with this latest relentless onslaught of terror from beyond the grave.
Artwork comes courtesy of Wes Benscoter, who was also previously responsible for the stunning Macabre Eternal album cover.
Stay tuned for more information on Autopsy and Tourniquets, Hacksaws and Graves
Chris Reifert – drums/vocals
Danny Coralles – guitar
Eric Cutler – guitar
Joe Trevisano – bass
- Morta Skuld's remastered 1993 debut out now on Peaceville
- Thine to release 'The Dead City Blueprint' Apr.28 on Peaceville Records
- Thine to release 'The Dead City Blueprint' May 13 on Peaceville Records
- Peaceville Records signs White Empress feat. Paul Allender formerly with Cradle Of Filth
- Khold set to release new album 'Til Endes' this September on Peaceville
- Bloodbath launches 'Grand Morbid Funeral' title track on RecordStoreDay