Harrison, New Jersey Easycore band Bad Case of Big Mouth will release their debut LP Straight Up Bad Luck on August 19th via Eulogy Recordings.
The band’s new music video for the track “Elmer and the Man That Feeds Him” is premiering today on New Noise Magazine.
Lead vocalist Tyler Drama says, “The song ‘Elmer and the Man That Feeds Him’ is really the best representation of what we’re trying to go for; the perfect combination of Hardcore and Pop-Punk music. John (co-vocalist/screamer) and I switch on and off to give the music some diversity, but it all flows really well together. The video came out really well too. Basically, we’re all ten years old and it’s John’s birthday. His boring parents try to throw him a party and everyone looks miserable. So then we start playing our music, and then John escapes the party and starts his demonic screaming. It’s pretty awesome.”
Bad Case of Big Mouth is an Easycore band from Harrison, New Jersey. One of the first up-and-coming bands of the genre, Bad Case of Big Mouth combines Pop-Punk and Hardcore music to create a sound that will give the listener an experience like no other. Fast-paced drum beats, beautiful guitar harmonies, incredibly catchy vocal melodies, epic breakdowns, and empathetic lyrics are just some of the best qualities one will hear when listening to Bad Case of Big Mouth. When seeing the band perform live, its audience is left with a show they’ll never forget. The band’s stage-presence is undeniably outstanding and uses crowd-participation as one of it’s key elements. The band also specializes in food service, fan-gliding, and seeing who can do the best Bill Cosby impression. Their debut album ‘Straight Up Bad Luck’ was more than a struggle to finish, but was undeniably worth it and will leave listeners wanting to hear more. Bad Case of Big Mouth does not, and will never, use Kickstarter.
Straight Up Bad Luck is available for pre-order here.
1. Good Luck, We’re All Counting on You
2. I Have Got to Get Me One O’ Deeze
3. Governor Street
4. Elmer and the Man That Feeds Him
5. Sweet Chin Music
6. The Fastest Headbutt This Side of the Mississippi
7. She Could Have Made Gorey Love
8. A Fistfight With Bambi
9. From The Shallow End of the Gene Pool
10. I Still Believe In Ghosts
Jul 11 Radiant Nutley, NJ
Jul 24 Killmeyers Staten Island, NY
Aug 05 The Vibe Lounge New York, NY
- Run Things release 'Dumb In The Sun' 7" on White Iris Records
- BELZEBASS releases "Welcome To Hell" EP & disturbing NSFW music video
- Chuck Ragan to release 7" Feb. 25; new album 'Till Midnight' out Mar.25 on SideOneDummy Records
- Black Stone Cherry to release new album 'Magic Mountain' May 6 on RoadRunner
- Canailles to release new album 'Round-Points' Apr.17 on Grosse Boite
- Comrades release new album 'Safekeeper' on Blood & Ink Records; download now