Bad Luck recently signed to Tragic Hero Records who will be releasing an updated version of the band’s previous record Cold Bones this summer, but you can head over to AltPress.com now to hear the new version of their song “Willoughby.”
“We’re all really excited and thankful for the opportunity to be a part of the label,” says drummer Jake Kneer. “We can’t wait to move forward.”
About Bad Luck:
Punk band Bad Luck from Daytona Beach, FL have a gritty sound all their own. Comprised of brothers Dom and Joe Fox, Evan Blaine, and Jake Kneer, the group captured the attention of Tragic Hero Records who signed the band in 2014. Bad Luck entered the studio with Brett Romnes (drummer for I Am the Avalanche) and platinum producer Jim Wirt (Incubus, Hoobastank, Something Corporate) to record the re-issue of their critically acclaimed release Cold Bones. “We’re all really excited and thankful for the opportunity to be a part of the label,” says drummer Jake Kneer. “We can’t wait to move forward.”
The re-issue of Cold Bones will be out in the summer of 2014
Tragic Hero Records Links:
- Bad Luck Announce New Tour with Let It Happen and Old Again
- Florida punk/metalcore band Illuminate Me releases new single 'Lost Art' on Tragic Hero
- Post Hardcore / Experimental band Set To Stun sign to Tragic Hero Records
- Invent Animate signs to Tragic Hero Records, stream debut song now
- Nevada Rose streams debut Tragic Hero Records album 'Paint Me In Light'
- Something You Whisper release new video for 'Anti-Conscience'