Bad Luck has announced a new tour with Old Again and InVogue Records band Let It Happen. The 14 date run starts on October 19th at Empire in Springfield, VA. Let It Happen will be on the tour until the 30th at which point Bad Luck and Old Again will finish the remaining dates on their own.
While on the tour, Bad Luck will be making a stop at Tobacco Road on October 23rd as part of the 2014 CMJ Music Marathon. The week-long music festival features over 1,400 live performances in more than 80 New York’s greatest nightclubs and theaters.
The band’s debut album Cold Bones is available via Tragic Hero Records.
Punk band Bad Luck from Daytona Beach, FL have a gritty sound all their own. Comprised of brothers Dom and Joe Fox, Evan Blaine, and Jake Kneer, the group captured the attention of Tragic Hero Records who signed the band in 2014. Bad Luck entered the studio with Brett Romnes (drummer for I Am the Avalanche) and platinum producer Jim Wirt (Incubus, Hoobastank, Something Corporate) to record the re-issue of their critically acclaimed release Cold Bones. “We’re all really excited and thankful for the opportunity to be a part of the label,” says drummer Jake Kneer. “We can’t wait to move forward.”
Cold Bones was released on 7.15.14
Tragic Hero Records Links:
- Bad Luck announce Florida tour with Reveal Renew & Old Again; new song on bandcamp
- Head North announce release of 'Scrapbook Minds' EP on Feb.18; free track download and tour details
- InVogue Records has launched a FREE sampler for download
- Let It Happen to release debut album Sept.9 on InVogue Records; check out first single
- Let It Happen release new video 'The Lonely One'; debut album out Sept.9 on InVogue Records
- Florida punk/metalcore band Illuminate Me releases new single 'Lost Art' on Tragic Hero