Banana Beach consists of four small-town guys from the Swedish east coast that through the years have been active in various bands and musical constellations. Since the start they have been biding their time; carefully tuning their sound into what, with their latest single, sways towards synth-based pop.
The band, resting mainly on an indie-rock background, is with the release of “Sri Lanka” earlier this spring and now with “A/E”, showing off some savoir-faire in how to make good use of a couple of synthesizers.
The new single “A/E” is a song about how to rid love of nostalgia, the struggle of how to generally move forward and not in every direction. Following the drop, in October, they’ll present their video combined with a live performance, with more to follow during this fall and winter.
- Fourth & Coast release new single teaser ft. The Ready Set; tour with X Factor's Jennel Garcia
- The Number Ones release new song from Self Titled album out Aug.5 on Deranged Records
- London Pop-Rock band HEEL release single from upcoming 'Stranger Just The Same' EP
- Scare Don't Fear release new single 'City Of Skeletons'
- R.A. (Rude Awakening) release new track new album 'Collateral Damage'; pre-order now
- Florence + The Machine premieres new track 'Ship To Wreck'