The electronic music Producer/DJ/Remixer act kick off the doors to 2014 with the infectious and enigmatic ‘Bye Bye’ featuring Tyson on the vocals. The surging beat topped with the funk inspired vocal from the former Unklejam front-man, make for an instant dance floor smash.
Hot on the heels of “People Start Talking” featuring Terri Walker and their remix work, which has seen Beatnik remix tracks over the last year for Katy B, Marie Dahlstrom and Rudimental, the sibling duo are set to continue their wave of success.
As the official tour DJ for Kelis, plus Beatnik being able to boast sell-out shows at Brixton Academy, DJ Sets at Isle of Wight, Bestival and Lovebox Festivals, the sibling duo have an impressive C.V of music credentials that span a combined 25 years and has resulted in the Beatnik sound having an edgy and fresh take on Electro, fusing elements of Hip-Hop, Trap, House and D&B.
Tune in to BBC Radio 1Xtra on Friday 24th January to hear Beatnik go Back2Back in the mix with DJ Target!
Video Coming Soon!
2014 Live Dates:
01-014/02/14 – Olympia Redken European Symposium
21/02/14 – FashBashSoundClash – The Hoxton Pony
26/03/14 – All Saints/Backstreet Boys Tour – Birmingham, LG Arena
01/04/14 – All Saints/Backstreet Boys Tour – Dublin O2
03/04/14 – All Saints/Backstreet Boys Tour – Glasgow Hydro Arena
04/04/14 – All Saints/Backstreet Boys Tour – London O2
05/04/14 – All Saints/Backstreet Boys Tour – Manchester Arena
- Backstreet Boys premiere new video and tour dates
- Backstreet Boys extend US tour dates with Avril Lavigne and MTV Movie Awards
- Backstreet Boys to release Full Length Documentary on Jan.30
- For Today streams full album 'Fight The Silence' on Alt Press
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Soft Swells announce Fall tour dates and EXROYALE remix