As the Kansas City Royals enter The World Series, local band Beautiful Bodies will play a Kansas City Star sponsored event TODAY, Wednesday, October 22 at Kauffman Stadium at 5 PM in celebration of their hometown team’s success.
Beautiful Bodies is a pop-rock band from Kansas City, MO and their anthem “Invincible” has been locally recognized as the anthem for the Royals by the Kansas City Star. The band posted a video montage of the Kansas City Royals being ‘Invincible’ on their YouTube channel last week (see: http://youtu.be/d4HaFeKgIV4_). Since then, “Invincible” has been in rotation on Kansas City KRBZ and the band will be performing the song on local morning television show, Kansas City Live.
Beautiful Bodies is Alicia Solombrino (vocals), Thomas Becker (guitar), and Luis Arana (bassist). The band has signed to Epitaph Records and will release their debut album next year produced by John Feldmann (Panic at the Disco, Neon Trees, The Used).
For more information, visit: https://www.facebook.com/TheBeautifulBodies
- photos: Fight The Silence tour: For Today, Fit For A King, Like Moths To Flames, Send Me Home, Stray From The Path, The Plot In You
- Mother Falcon to release live recording of Radiohead's 'OK Computer'
- photos: Sunflower Dead live at Rock Bottom 2/20/14 - credit Gary Flinn
- Photos: Comeback Kid live at Empire in Springfield VA
- photos: Backtrack live at Empire in Springfield VA
- “August Burns Red - Messengers 10 year Anniversary Tour” @ The NorVa, Norfolk, VA February 10th 2017 written by Brittany Hatch, photographs by Gary Horton