BEHEMOTH will be traveling to the Eastern hemisphere in October to play shows throughout Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. In addition to some of the more regularly toured regions, BEHEMOTH will be traveling deep into Asia to perform in Kathmandu, Nepal for the final date of the tour. Plans are in motion for North American shows in 2014, and will be announced within the next few months.
Founder and front man Nergal adds: “The anticipation is almost over. It’s been ages since we toured Asia and Oceania last. I know there are legions of devotees waiting for Behemoth to return. Expect the best…we are hungrier than ever!”
DIRTY BLACK AUTUMN 2013 e.v.
16.10.13 Thailand, Bangkok
19.10.13 Japan, Tokyo
21.10.13 China, Beijing
22.10.13 China, Shang Hai
24.10.13 Australia, Perth
25.10.13 Australia, Melbourne
26.10.13 Australia, Sydney
27.10.13 Australia, Brisbane
29.10.13 New Zealand Auckland
01.11.13 Singapore, Singapore
03.11.13 Indonesia, Solo
09.11.13 Nepal, Kathmandu
BEHEMOTH‘s highly-anticipated new album, “The Satanist,” will be released in early 2014. More information will be released soon. The LA Weekly heralded BEHEMOTH as “one of the most compelling live presences in metal” while maintaining the year-and-a-half hiatus (due to Nergal’s battle with leukemia) served only to elevate the band’s intensity, which North American fans most recently experienced during 2012’s Decibel Magazine Tour. BEHEMOTH’s latest release, Evangelion, achieved gold status in Poland and debuted at #56 on the Billboard Top 200 Charts in the US upon its release in 2009.
- BEHEMOTH - "The Satanist" album release postponed to 2014
- Behemoth Announces New Video, 12" EP And Single Off The Satanist
- BEHEMOTH release "Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel" video; "The Satanist" now available for pre-order
- BEHEMOTH unveils new video: the making of "The Satanist" part 1 of 4
- BEHEMOTH to headline Metal Alliance Tour 2014 with 1349, Goatwhore, Inquisition, Black Crown Initiate
- Bands In Vans tour news for Jan.30th 2015 from Earsplit Compound