The mesmerizing young Belgian band Amatorksi are releasing their highly anticipated second album from clay to figures on June 10th via Crammed Discs. Permeated with their trademark melancholy and elegance, from clay figures is an inspiring collection of captivating, beautifully-crafted soundscapes.
The album appears in the wake of an eventful 2013, which saw the international release of their debut, tbc, a series of tours around Europe (which brought them an ever-growing crowd of devoted followers), and the launch of their award-winning interactive online project “Deleting Borders”, as well as the composition of several soundtracks.
As a band, Amatorski are constantly going through a growth process; on the edge of knowing and not knowing, a story unfolds, abstract thoughts become concrete and a new musical landscape takes shape. The new songs sound less secretive, more open and more hopeful. Amatorski naturally keep their eyes on the future, without trying too hard to be futuristic. As artists, they not only meticulously elaborate their songs, but are also continually remodeling their own musical identity.
- For Today streams full album 'Fight The Silence' on Alt Press
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- We Are The In Crowd release new track 'Manners' from upcoming album 'Weird Kids'
- No Sleep Records announce release of Hundreth 'Resist' EP on vinyl
- Indirections release new single from 'Clockworks' out Feb. 25 on Invogue Records
- UK based dark alt-rock trio Witchingseason return with a new single 'The Healer'