Big Data Remix EP 1.6 out now, featuring 7 remixes of hit single “Dangerous (feat. Joywave)”
Includes remixes from Sweet Valley (Nathan from Wavves), ASTR, Oliver, & more, with the latter at #5 on HypeMachine and climbing
“…combining the disco bounce that Daft Punk have helped reintroduce into the pop conversation with the harsh distorted sounds of posthardcore bands like Shellac…[with] vocals by Joywave front man Daniel Armbruster [that] give it potent pop appeal.” – Entertainment Weekly
Big Data’s 7-song remix EP is out now, Tuesday, Sept 30. The EP features remixes of hit single “Dangerous (feat. Joywave),” that reached #1 at Alternative Radio and has over 2 million views and counting for the video. A full track list for the EP is below & you can find all of the remixes on SoundCloud at the below link:
Big Data has recently been featured in Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone’s “10 New Artists You Need to Know”, and made his television debut on Late Night with Seth Meyers when “Dangerous” hit #1 on Billboard’s Alternative chart.
The Oliver remix of “Dangerous” from the EP is already #5 on the HypeMachine Twitter chart and still climbing!
You can see him this fall on tour with Fitz & the Tantrums. A full set of dates is here: http://bigdata.fm/tour
1.6 EP Track List
1 Dangerous (Oliver Remix)
2 Dangerous (Spacebrother’s Disco Dancing Remix)
3 Dangerous (CHAPPO Remix)
4 Dangerous (ASTR Remix)
5 Dangerous (Spacebrother’s Electro Stomp Remix)
6 Dangerous (Sebu Remix)
7 Dangerous (Sweet Valley Remix)
- The Big Orlando debuts 12/7 with Fall Out Boy, Weezer, Young The Giant, Dirty Heads, J Roddy, Big Data and more
- The Top 10 workout songs for March 2015 from RunHundred
- Half The Animal Harness Vintage Pop Energy & Imagery with "Bad Bad Love"
- Say Lou Lou releases 'Better In The Dark' Joywave remix
- Joywave announce debut EP 'How Do You Feel' on Cultco Music
- One Little Indian Records to release Bjork 'Vulicura Remix Project' part two