PA based Between The Days Records is excited to announce the re-issue of Bike Tuff‘s 2013 full length LP “Into Shore”. Originally self released on CD, the re-issue will see the album getting a facelift with updated art by Travis Lacey and the tracks being remastered for vinyl by Bill Henderson at Azimuth Mastering. The vinyl pressing is limited to 300 copies – 100 each of Blue, Black and White w/Red Splatter. The record is available for pre-order through Between The Days and Bike Tuff, T-shirt bundles are also available.
“Bike Tuff take a no-bullshit approach to punk rock. Their sound has been crafted in basements across the midwest over the years, with hints of speed and aggression laced with melody and reflection. With Into Shore, the band have elevated their sound more than ever, with anthemic verses, catchy choruses and loads of energy. Fans of pop-punk and more aggressive punk will both find stuff to like on Into Shore.”
Into Shore Credits:
All music by Bike Tuff, lyrics by N. Richards. Engineered and Mixed by Joel Otte at Studiotte in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Mastered for vinyl by Bill Henderson at Azimuth Mastering.
https://www.facebook.com/biketuff IG: @bike_tuff Twitter: @BIKE_TUFF
https://www.facebook.com/betweenthedaysrecords IG: @betweenthedaysrecords Twitter: @btdrecs
- The Wrecking Ball ATL announces Inaugural Festival Lineup
- Today's Mixtape Festival announces expanded band line-up
- Grey Gordon performs acoustic version of Jawbreaker 'Bad Scene, Everyone's Fault'
- Seattle-based punk band Blood Drugs release self titled album Apr.14 on Good To Die Records
- Assassins release new single and pre-order for "War Of Aggression'
- Bad Case Of Big Mouth to release 'Straight Up Bad Luck' album Aug 19 on Eulogy Recordings