All Black Recording Company was created to profile artists that each have their own brand of power and emotion while presenting their music in the highest physical quality available.
In addition to its creation, ABRC is proud to announce its first release, the debut LP of Oakland, California’s Black Monolith entitled ‘Passenger’. Black Monolith is the one man project of Gary Bettencourt that first entered the music sphere with its 2011 Demo, receiving admiration from various blogs and publications including Decibel Magazine, Invisible Oranges, and Cvlt Nation. Recorded by himself and only mastered by Jack Shirley (Wreck and Reference, Botanist), Passenger shows Black Monolith at the height of its unrelenting aggression, fury, and expansion.
On the release, George Clarke commented, “Having known Gary for years, I’m so excited that we have the chance to get his music out to people who deserve to hear it. Generally regarded as a quiet introvert, Black Monolith has allowed him to speak volumes and with this release, absolutely showcases his ever evolving craft.”
‘Passenger’ will be released via ABRC in April 2014 on beautiful 180 gram gatefold vinyl with cover art by Bryan Proteau, additional art by Reuben Sawyer, and layout design by Sutekh Hexen’s Kevin Yuen.
More info soon.
- C2SV TECH CONFERENCE + MUSIC FESTIVAL Announces 2nd Round of Performers to join Iggy and the Stooges in Silicon Valley
- WEEKEND on Tour Now in North America; European Dates Announced with Deafheaven
- WEEKEND Gearing Up For Second Leg of U.S. Tour; European Tour in November with Deafheaven
- Deafhaven on tour in Europe now; Australian tour announced for Jan. 2014
- INTRONAUT release new video and announce TOUR