While the new album and follow up to “Uprising” is loosely scheduled for a release in early 2015 on Century Media Records,BLEED FROM WITHIN are working on the crowd-funded “Death Walk”-EP which features two brand new songs as well as covers of Foo Fighters and Marilyn Manson.
On their newest and fifth video diary about the campaign you can hear drummer Ali Richardson and guitarist Craig ‘Goonzi’ Gowans jamming excerpts of the aforementioned tracks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajyw2pSdVvI&list=UU4xP2jDF7p_-VglbWXLqFAg
Get some more insight into the campaign by also checking out the previous episodes:
Afterwards head directly to http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bleed-from-within-ep-fund for all relevant information incl. different options and perks available.
BLEED FROM WITHIN live:
27.06.14 (UK) Crossford – Les-Fest
04.07.14 (UK) Brighton – The Haunt
05.07.14 (UK) Knebworth – Sonisphere
06.09.14 (UK) Nottingham – Macmillan Fest, Rescue Rooms
BLEED FROM WITHIN online:
Century Media Records online:
- Radstock Festival 2014 reveals line up: Bleed From Within, Canterbury, Hacktivist & MORE
- L.A. Rockers THE CHIMPZ Announce PledgeMusic Campaign to Fund New EP
- Emery announce crowdfunding campaign, free download of new demo
- Kittie launch crowdfunding campaign to release Documentary & Book
- London-based electro ska rockers Sonic Boom Six launch PledgeMusic campaign for new album
- New Years Day announce pre-order for upcoming EP 'Epidemic'