Antique Records is excited to welcome Blind Mice to their growing roster. The band will release their debut EP, Comedown, on limited edition cassette March 25, 2014. Preorder are available now on the Antique Webstore.
To celebrate the launch of preorders, Blind Mice have made a new song off their Comedown EP available to stream. Listen and share “Spectator” with your readers: http://www.audiomack.com/song/antique-records/2-spectator
“We’re really excited to be the newest member of the Antique Records family. Any time you can offer your music in an interesting throwback type format is always great. Blind Mice started as a side project for AJ (Half Hearted Hero) and myself (Ross). After adding Mike (ex ra ra riot) and Joe I guess we found we had a less laid back purpose. What you hear on ‘Comedown’ is our work as a band to date. We’re stoked to be releasing ‘Comedown’ on cassette with Antique Records. – Ross Nunes, Vocals
About the band: Rising from the shores of New England, Blind Mice emerged on the rock scene in 2013 with a passion and drive that simply cannot be denied. Their debut release, Comedown, features a collection of songs highlighting life as seen through the eyes of young men with the world at their fingertips. They have big plans for 2014 and hope to soon visit a city near you.
- Antique Records signs Well Kept Things from Buffalo, New York
- Trophy Lungs to release debut album 'Day Jobs' this Spring on Antique Records
- Antique Records signs Sledding With Tigers, debut album 'A Necessary Bummer' Coming Early 2014
- Anne Malin to release 'Bog Songs' Mar.25 on Antique Records
- Bobby Meader enters studio; 'Breakfast After Noon' EP out this Fall on Antique Records
- You Blew it! announce new EP on Jade Tree; headline tour with Tiny Moving Parts and Rozwell Kid, Sorority Noise