Virginia’s seasoned veterans Blood Of The Martyrs have released their second full length, titled Completionist, in their six year career. The new album is the follow-up to Once More, With Feeling was released on a small independent label. On the new release Bobby Huotari commented, “We feel that this album is much more developed. We kept some of our core elements while elaborating and expanding in areas that we merely touched on in our prior album,” before touching on the recording process, “Working with Jamie King was an awesome experience. He is a very genuine person who cares about the bands intentions and the finished product of the music.”
The band has also release the music video of their single, and album closer, “Swifty” HERE. The video’s direct prequel will be released on Halloween. Also throughout October, Blood Of The Martyrs will be supporting It Lies Within (Luxor Records) on the second annual No Regrets Tour. The join the east coast run averaging over 100 tour dates for each year since 2011, including this year where they are on track for over 150, and have recently joined the Phoenix Agency roster with such bands as King Conquer (Mediaskare Records), Legend (Rise), The Last Ten Seconds Of Life, and In Dying Arms (Artery Recordings).
COMLETIONIST (Out Now)
1. Return To Spider Skull Island
3. Otto Aquarius
4. The Action Man (Feat Karl Schubach of Misery Signals)
7. Colonel Gentleman (Feat Micah Kinard of Oh Sleeper)
8. Semper Fidelis Tyranosaurous
Blood For The Martyrs is a ministry based metal band from Farmville VA who formed in late 2007. After playing numerous local shows and recording a few demos and EPs they released their first full length album Once More, With Feeling in 2011 under a small indie label which made it available on all major online outlets and retailers. Soon after the release the band steadily toured on a DIY basis, successfully booking a total of 250 tour dates between the years 2011-2012, which spanned the full eastern U.S and into the mid-west. Currently, the band is on track for a projected goal of 150 tour dates this year and has recently joined the Phoenix Agency roster with such bands as King Conquer (Mediaskare Records), Legend (Rise), The Last Ten Seconds Of Life, and In Dying Arms (Artery Recordings). The band strives to present itself in a professional manner, not only in person while at shows but also through their online presence, fully utilizing most, or all, major social networking sites, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, which, on its own has collected nearly 400,000 views since 2010. The band is self-releasing their second full length on October 4th, titled Completionist, which was produced by Jamie King (Between The Buried and Me, For Today, The Human Abstract).
- IT LIES WITHIN Announce Second Annual No Regrets Tour
- Blood Of The Martyrs Set To Release 'Completionist' October 4th, Releases Music Video Teaser For “Swifty”
- Blood Of The Martyrs Announces Headlining Run With Restless Streets and Beware The Neverending
- First Tour Vlog For The No Regrets II Tour Released
- Blood Of The Martyrs Releases New Music Video, Headlining Run With Restless Streets and Beware The Neverending
- Blood Of The Martyrs Releases “Dr. Killinger” as New Single