Bobby Green has kicked off 2016 with his new single, “Lights” Featuring Whitney Phillips, a Seattle-bred singer-songwriter, and now a Los Angeles transplant. Her songs have been recorded by Kylie Minogue, Lil Wayne, Kid Ink, Eva Simmons, T.I., Far East Movement, Steve Aoki and Omi, amongst others.
“The first words that came out of my mouth when I started writing this song were “putting all your lights on.” And I could never get those words out of my head. What Whitney and I eventually realized was that this was a song about the walls that we put up around ourselves, and the way that we often fear a world that fears us back. “Lights” is about the disconnection we all feel, and about the great things that can happen when we open up and show the world who we are.”
Buy “Lights” Online:
Bobby Green is a Dallas-bred songwriter, producer and re-mixer signed to Robbins Entertainment. Now based in New York City, Bobby topped the Hype Machine charts reaching the #1 spot on 3 of his past releases, including his last single, “Changing Me” (feat. Sean Michael Murray) which is currently closing in on 2 million Spotify streams and has gained him a global fan base.
- IGGY AZALEA - CHANGE YOUR LIFE feat T.I.
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for June 2015 from Run Hundred
- League Of Starz LOS.FM Mixtape Drops 10/10/13 via LiveMixtapes
- Platinum Producers 'League Of Starz' debut mixtape featuring music from 2 Chainz, The Game, Wiz Khalifa, Nelly, Jadakiss, Tyga and MORE
- The Top 10 workout songs for March 2015 from RunHundred
- Awolnation kick off North American 'RUN' tour and offer 'I Am' Steve Aoki remix