Antique Records is excited to to announce the release of Bobby Meader Music’s Breakfast After Noon EP on limited edition 7″. The release, which is the first from Meader since his 2013 full length (My Coffee’s All Cold), will feature four new recordings, including 2 new songs and 2 alternative versions of classic tracks.
Breakfast After Noon is currently in production at Makes City Audio in Las Vegas, NV. The album is being produced by Bobby Meader and Alex Higgins.
Pre-orders for Breakfast After Noon will go live at the beginning of August.
Substream Magazine revealed the artwork for Breakfast After Noon earlier today. You can view that image below:
Bobby Meader Music is the brainchild of Bobby Meader, a rambunctious and ambitious young man from Las Vegas, Nevada with a growing catalog of catchy, singer-songwriters influenced material you won’t soon forget. He tours frequently and plans to support Breakfast After Noon well into 2015. His latest release, My Coffee’s All Cold, is available now on iTunes and Bandcamp.
- Bobby Meader shares 'Patti Mayonnaise' video and limited 7" pre-order on Antique Records
- Antique Records signs Sledding With Tigers, debut album 'A Necessary Bummer' Coming Early 2014
- Blind Mice signs to Antique Records; pre-order debut EP 'Comedown' now
- Anne Malin to release 'Bog Songs' Mar.25 on Antique Records
- Sledding With Tigers forced to cancel remaining tour dates due to auto accident
- Voodoo Prophet begin recording new EP at Zing Recording Studios