Antique Records artist Bobby Meader Music has premiered a new video for his single “Patti Mayonnaise” over at PunkNews. The mellow, sentimental cut is featured on the A-side of Meader’s forthcoming Breakfast After Noon EP which will be released through Antique Records on March 3.
To coincide with the video premiere, Antique Records has launched pre-orders for the 7″ release which are available now through Antique Records’ webstore.
The 7″ is limited to 300 copies; 150 on red, 150 on standard black. The record can also be purchased within a number of bundles, including an exclusive, limited Bobby Meader t-shirt and other Antique Records releases on vinyl, including Microwave’s Stovall and Sledding With Tigers’ Not The Beatles Yet.
About the artist: Bobby Meader Music is the brainchild of Bobby Meader, a rambunctious and ambitious young man from Las Vegas, Nevada with a growing catalog of catchy, singer-songwriter influenced material you won’t soon forget. He tours frequently and plans to support his newest release continuously throughout 2015.
- Bobby Meader enters studio; 'Breakfast After Noon' EP out this Fall on Antique Records
- Antique Records signs Sledding With Tigers, debut album 'A Necessary Bummer' Coming Early 2014
- Blind Mice signs to Antique Records; pre-order debut EP 'Comedown' now
- Anne Malin to release 'Bog Songs' Mar.25 on Antique Records
- Sledding With Tigers forced to cancel remaining tour dates due to auto accident
- Get to know Mexico's avant-garde punk band Descartes a Kant with 'Intro' video