Superfly Productions and A.C. Entertainment are proud to announce the dates for the 13th annual Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival. Confirmed to take place June 12 – 15, 2014, the four-day festival will once again be held at the same beautiful, 700-acre farm in Manchester, Tennessee, 60 miles southeast of Nashville.
After yet another unforgettable sell-out year in 2013, Bonnaroo organizers are once again back to the drawing board, ensuring that next year’s event will have one of the most eclectic and striking lineups as well as the most diverse selection of entertainment options of any festival in the country.
Bonnaroo is also proud to share a documentary of the 2013 festival produced by Bonnaroo fan filmmakers @HumanBeing entitled “Be Free,” to exhibit the true meaning of the festival. Watch it HERE. Director, Jay Sansone, captures the essence of the unique and diverse audiences and programming at the festival, ending with the ubiquitous message, “See You On The Farm.”
In 2013, Bonnaroo continued its long-history of making a strong impact on the American music industry. The New York Times stated “It’s an experience festival… Bonnaroo really is understood as a marker in people’s lives.” And Rolling Stone asked, “Now the question is, how will Bonnaroo ever top this?”
2013 also continued the long running Bonnaroo SuperJam tradition. Watch the latest episode of the epic 8-part documentary series, which features Jim James, John Oates, and surprise special guest Brittany Howard performing ‘Satisfaction’. Available on the festival’s YouTube channel, Bonnaroo 365.
- XBOX and Bonnaroo join forces for a live festival experience BLAM!
- Official Bonnaroo 2014 Lineup
- Vampire Weekend announce added tour dates & Tonight Show appearance
- Fitz and The Tantrums announce tour dates, festival and TV appearances
- Mastodon to release 'Once More 'Round The Sun' Jun.24 on Reprise Records
- Lucero to begin 'By The Seat Of Our Pants' tour Nov.3; listen to Bonnaroo Session