Boston, Massachusetts’ own metalcore band Exiting The Fall has announced they will be entering the studio this week to follow up on their 2013 debut full length, “Windchaser.”
The four-piece group will be recording seven brand new songs with Chris Galvez of Good Fortune Audio. Vocalist Matthew Vacaro commented on the band’s upcoming studio time, saying:
“Exiting The Fall has always strived to pour life into our music by being open and honest. As we head into the studio again, we are excited to go deeper into our souls to deliver songs of bone-chilling passion and conviction. We are excited to show our fans a side of what we have never shown before by branching out of our genre and by touching on subjects that we hold in utmost importance in our lives.”
The band is currently having a sale on all of the merch to help raise additional funds to help record and release this upcoming project. You can help by purchasing an item HERE.
Watch Exiting The Fall’s most recent music video “Kingdom” below.
- Aerosmith joined by Johnny Depp at bands Boston home show
- Boston based duo The Violet debut new single 'See You Later' featuring Van Ward
- Boston's Krill announce new album 'A Distant Fist Unclenching' and share new single
- Trophy Lungs to release debut album 'Day Jobs' this Spring on Antique Records
- Boston's Lions Lions release new song 'Alt - Del' and headline tour details
- Watch: Meg Myers Fender Studio Session live performance of 'Desire'